BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 years have flown by!!


Friday was our five year anniversary. This has been a wonderful five years. I am very grateful for my husband. He is such a wonderful man and he loves me so much. He is a blessing that I cherish everyday. The last five years have flown by.....but it has been so much fun. I pray we have many more anniversaries to come.

5 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

That is a really cute picture of you two. I like the dress!! And your hair looks great. I hope you guys had a great evening! Love ya

writetanya said...

Congrats and cute pic! Is it a recent one?

Dale said...

It has gone by so quickly. Love the picture, and both of YOU!!

Claire said...

You look awesome!! This year is our fifth anniversary, too...in October!

Claire said...

Take two...I tried to post this but it didn't show up. You look great! This year is our fifth anniversary, too...in October.