Josh has two disc problems in his lower back. He will need surgery for the one that causes the majority of his pain. For the other he will need future treatment of some kind. The surgery is outpatient. This procedure will occur on Friday. We pray he will feel quite a bit better by next week.
Oh and Noah pulled himself up to his feet!!! He is getting so big.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Update
Posted by Hinman at 5:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are praying that all goes well for Josh on Friday and hope his recovery is speeding for his sake and equally for yours too.
Brenda - forgive me for not being more available on the phone for you - I wish that I could fly out there to help. However, I am so thankful to the Lord for the bible study group that seems to be helping so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
hey, quick tip that may help Noah. Another mom mentioned this site...www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
Thinking of you and Josh today as he has the procedure...and the boys. See you Sunday!! I hear it is going to be really toasty...95 or so, and Seattle will be about like it was in January!!!
Brenda, I didnt call today because I figured you would be a little busy. When you have time, let me know how everything went. Love you guys. You are in our prayers. Give Joshua our love.
Post a Comment