BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

life can be a struggle

I don't usually use my blog as a place to vent but I'm feeling quite frustrated today and know I (we) need prayer right now. This last month has been really hard. The boys have been very sick and I haven't been able to leave the house much in 6 weeks. We have had high temps, throw up, little red blisters, and a lot of fussiness. I then sprained my uncle and Josh had a sore back. He went to a chiropractor to help his back and now has a herniated disc. He is in a lot of pain and is on bed rest which means he can't do anything for himself. Sleep isn't happening for either of us which is needed for healing and I can't take care of all of them without any sleep. On top of it Jonah has decided he no longer needs to sleep at all. I'm asking for these prayer requests health, Jonah sleeping, peace of mind, and strength.

We do have one family here that is willing to help us. They took the boys to the zoo one day for us when Josh was in the emergency room. We are very grateful for this. We also have visitors coming in a weeek and know we can get help then. Dale and Mary and are coming next weekend and my mom is returning the day they leave. God is taking care of us.

2 comments:

sarah said...

We are praying for you! Don't be afraid to call your church and tell them you need help. Wish we were closer so we could help out:(.

Leanne said...

You are each in our prayers. I wish I could be of more help, so sorry.