I think that hair cut looks so adorable on you - very feminine! It is totally a hair style for you - easy and cute! Enjoy.
I love the jungle gym that the boys are playing on - you are right, it is huge! And since you now can't put a table there, you could just put some place mats down and eat under it if you ever need to! xoxo
4 comments:
you need to try this one on the meter - bet he really looks like you on it
I think that hair cut looks so adorable on you - very feminine! It is totally a hair style for you - easy and cute! Enjoy.
I love the jungle gym that the boys are playing on - you are right, it is huge! And since you now can't put a table there, you could just put some place mats down and eat under it if you ever need to! xoxo
Love the hair cut! What a great look!
Cute new haircut, brenda!! It reminds me of Sandy Dunkin.
Post a Comment