BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ohio doesn't like us....





After the list of sicknesses and Josh's surgery we thought we were beginning an upswing of health in the Midwest. Josh and I were joking this weekend about how our next bad event was going to be a car accident..since so many things have happened already. Well, our joke came true. Josh was rear-ended on the freeway by a man going 60. Josh was at a dead stop when it happened. He was sent to the emergency room..his second home here in Ohio (this is the 4th time in a month) to have tests ran. Thank God his tests came out fine. He has no signs of injury. He is just banged up and a little sore but nothing to worry about. The other driver was 80. He is still in the hospital but is considered stable. We feel blessed because it could have been so much worse. The SUV is Josh's car.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful you are OK

LeFebvre Momma said...

You weren't kidding, those vehicles look aweful! Praise the Lord that there is no lasting damage to Josh!

Claire said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad your husband was okay...his car looks great compared to the one that hit him. Scary stuff! You should move to AZ. ;)

Dale said...

Thank goodness both Josh and the other driver are either okay or will be...good to have a sturdy chassis on the Blazer! Have a SAFE and SANE 4th!! Let's Skype!!

writetanya said...

Hey B,
you'll have to tell me what your latest email address is. The q one doesn't work anymore. Anyway, just wanted to tell you about this offer we did where you can get personalized baseball cards for the boys. We did some for Jake.
http://www.drumstick.com/index.html#/Topps/

Smile said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I read Erin's FB comment! I sort of have one too, but it started out only being for family. Anyway, now I see what happened with your husband :( That's scary. (John Baek was one of the pastors at the church we attend; he's leaving to get married soon. Who's Chris? I was asking about Ryan Mac...) You know about Noelle moving back up here, right?