BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

Who would have thought????


I would be raising of all things a very organized child. Jonah loves order. He must be getting this trait form daddy. He lines up all shoes he can find in rows, he lines his cars up from biggest to smallest, he brings me any dirt he finds (including dog hair and says Yuck!!). His newest thing is to point out any spit ups from Noah. He calls them throw ups. This morning he pointed one out and made me clean it very quickly..which I did with my sock. I then walked around with only one sock. This annoyed Jonah so he walked up to me and took the sock off my foot and promptly threw it in the laundry room.

Other news we bought a wii and I love it. I'll post a picture of Josh boxing soon. He really looks funny!!! I of course look quite normal!! Well, Josh laughs at me because I get extremely frustrated when I can't hit the ball in baseball. Grandma Connie when you come out in two weeks I'll teach you to bowl.

I told Andrew I had a picture of him holding Jonah where he was crying hard. I posted it for him so he could see it.

6 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Looks like youve got a little cleaning maniach in the family!! This could really work for you! I am a little jealous of the wii. It is the only video game that looks even remotely fun to me.
Love you guys!

Dale said...

Sounds like you'll have a good little helper in the area of housework!

Hinman said...

Thanks for the article on hand foot and mouth disease. It is nice to know that my child din't catch something completely random.

Hinman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad you are getting better. It will be nice when you can get out and join the mommy's group again

Brock and Janice VanRavenswaay said...

I must say the Wii is a fun toy! We just got the Wii Fit and Brooke loves standing on it and doing exercises with us. Hope all is well and everyone is feeling better; our house has had the bug for a few days now. Talk to you soon!