BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 16, 2008

upswing????

Noah is no longer having horribly high fevers. He is still tired and very fussy..I imagine the blisters in his mouth hurt quite badly. He threw up yesterday also but hasn't for almost 24 hours. He is beginning to eat. He wakes up long enough to drink a little, eat a little, scream alot, and then promptly go back to sleep. Jonah is in a tad better mood. He is no longer throwing up but the other day I changed his diaper 20 times..needless to say he has a horrible diaper rash. My knees are the same because I slipped twice..but I know they are only extremely sore. Josh is doing worse he can now add puffy eyes from allergies to his list.It sounds bad but at least the boys are doing a little better...hopefully by next week we can leave the house!

1 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

I am sorry for your household... Love and hugs!