I just had a conversation with Jonah. It went something like this.
M: Are you hungry?
J:hungry.
M: What do you want?
J:want
M: Do you want a pickle?
J: Pickle (with a sweet smile)
M: Pickle yes or no
J: no no pickle
M: More food or all done
J: more food..all done
M: what do you want?
J: Food..pickles!
Do conversations get easier??????? and when do they?
He is upstairs yelling more more food!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Pickles..Please
Posted by Hinman at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL, that's cute
but I imagine very frustrating.
Sounds like the copycat game.
I say give him pickles and icecream, that should cover all the bases :)
I was laughing pretty hard at this little conversation. Although, I do have to admit that these days I don't laugh at your stories with such abondon. I have a little voice in the back of my head reminding me that I will soon have jsut as muchfun/frustration in my days!! Love you guys, I can't wait to see you all in July.
Post a Comment