BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stealing a great idea!

I don't plan on doing this very often (though I am a thankful person). I am stealing an idea from my sister-in-law because I feel overwhelmed with thanks right now. I find it interesting that during times that are more difficult is when you realize how thankful you are for Gods many blessings. I was thinking this as I was trying to nap so I decided to blog about it (because it is worthy of blogging and because the decision helped me to fall asleep..which was badly needed!!)

1. Josh...he was gone this week and I missed him so much. I am very thankful he is back!
2. His hardwork..it is amazing to be married to someone who wants to provide well for his family. He works hard at home (which I appreciate immensely) but he also works hard outside the home all to provide for us. He strives to be successful..I love this trait (I love many more traits too).
3. Help..Jonah is becoming such a helper. He gives Noah toys, he gets me a diaper for Noah (not himself..he still hates to be changed)but the biggest help his how he loves to entertain Noah...if Noah is upset Jonah jumps, dances, and quacks at him to make him laugh.Noah loves the quacking the most!
4. Happiness..even when I'm down my kids are not. They can drag me out of any mood. Jonah yells the word Happy all day and Noah is the sweetest happiest baby I've ever seen.
5. Church..we have found a church that I love. I am learning lots and the programs are great. I have been trying to get involved by inviting others over and attending bible study..which I have loved. It is amazing that you can find people who love you and you love so far from home!
6. technology...I call this skyping because that is the program used on the computer. We skype my parents and sister on a daily basis. The boys can see them and they can see the boys. It is wonderful and we look forward to it everyday!! Yeah for webcams..if anyone has one inform me...I would love to see others from home too.
7. Cars...Jonah is obsessed with cars. He loves the movie and cars in general. Big cars, yellow cars, red cars, big truck, red truck, tractor and so on. The movie has given me hours of peace. This is what I do if he doesn't nap (which the day after I put a comment on Sarah's blog about his wonderful napping schedule he decided he was done!). The movie works perfect. I put him in his booster seat and have him watch. Hey I need to find a way to clean and do laundry and I can put the movie in when Noah goes down so I can actually have a child free moment!
8. Lastly, beauty. It is quite beautiful here with the trees and flowers in bloom. This is a beauty different from Washington and I enjoy it.

Ok...now I can tell you that I had a great nap!!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Every good idea is stolen!! Steal away!! I stole it from a friend of mine. It was fun to read.

LeFebvre Momma said...

Good job on the blog title - how did you figure it out?? I enjoyed your thanksgivings!

Hinman said...

It was already one picture done at a studio!!! It was quite easy when it is done for you!