BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged

Here goes with 7 interesting facts!!
1. My grandpa wanted my middle name to be Ursula so my initials would be BUZ. They are not but he still called me that anyway!!
2. My first cat's full name was Zoe Zelda Zifto Zittel.
3. I came up with my sister's slogan when she ran for president. It was vote for Diana ZITtel she will oxycute the competition..pretty funny huh????
4. I have the same middle name as my mom and all our pets when I was growing up. If we ever have a girl she will also have the middle name of Rae.
5. I didn't have chicken pox until college and then I only had 63 pox. Yes, I actually counted!!!
6. I was the president of a jump rope team in elementary school. I can still do 30 double unders in a row!! (that was about a year ago)
7. I hated my last name Zittel beacause throughout school we always sat in albahetical order and I was sooooo short. I never could see.

I can only tag a few because most of them have already been tagged.
1. Tina
2. Tanya
3. Janice
4. Rebekah
Here are the rules
If you decide to participate, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I think it's so cute that your grandpa called you BUZ! Even if it wasn't your middle name. ;)

LeFebvre Momma said...

I can't think of 7 interesting things about myself - I am going to ask Max tonight!