BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sick, sick, and sicker

The Hinman house is crazy right now. I have hurt both knees and can barely walk upstairs. Josh has thrown his back out so badly he is walking crooked. Noah has foot, hand, and mouth virus. He has a temp of 103.5 right now and had little blisters in his mouth. They are supposed to spread to his feet and hands. This can last for quite some time. Jonah has had diarrhea for two days and a bad rash on his face. He slept with Josh tonight (I was with Noah). Josh woke up with his pillow, Jonah, and the bed covered in vomit. I think tomorrow is going to be a tough day..considering I'm blogging at 3 am.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Oh Brenda! That is soo sad. Maybe you should re-celebrate mother's day after everyone is well. I have a feeling you're going to deserve it.

sarah said...

Oh My!! I hope you all feel better soon! I will be praying for you.

Leanne said...

I'm so sorry Brenda. Philip was up much of the night on Saturday night and had a temp of 102 for several days in a row, but we still don't know why. We will remember you in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

praying for wellness