

We had a wonderful weekend full of fun and play!! It began with a parade through downtown Hilliard. Jonah had a blast because most of parade items were trucks, tractors, or fancy cars. Then we went to a BBQ thrown by a family from church. There was 30 families so it was a fun kind of crazy. It was toy galore with jumpy houses, water slides, jungle gyms, and sand boxes. Jonah had a blast!! The jumpy house was his fave! We left early and watched the Hilliard fireworks from our front yard. The next evening Josh and I went on a date in downtown Columbus. It was an event that they have every first Sat. of the month. It was called the gallery hop. We went to dinner (yummy Thai), then we walked around listened to music, went to some galleries, and did some shopping. The atmosphere was great!
Monday, July 7, 2008
4th of July weekend
Posted by Hinman at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
After the last several weeks I'm very happy that the two of you got to have a little time to yourselves to enjoy dinner and the local social activities...thankful for helpful neighbors (who babysit)!
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I can't believe that Jonah is big enough to play on those toys! I can't wait to see you guys in just a few short weeks. xoxo
Post a Comment