BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Too cute (at least I think so)





Noah was weighed yesterday at 19 lbs 8 ounces. He is on the same track as Jonah. It wasn't a wellness check up so I don't have any other details. We thought he may be sick. He had caught a rough round of stubborness!!! (screaming all night long for no reason except wanting mommy) Last night was better. He slept 10.5 hours without a peep. Mommy and daddy got a full nights rest. As a matter of fact he is still sleeping right now!! Jonah is watching Curious Geoerge and says NO when I try to watch it with him so I'm playing on the internet!

2 comments:

Dale said...

Glad to hear the doctor's report was free of any kind of ear issues that might have grounded Noah! Looks like they are having a great time!

sarah said...

I think they are cute too. We can't wait to see them!!