BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

Memories for Fun

This might be fun!!

Here are the rules for this:


As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I can't wait to see your responses. Come on, be a sport and play along!This I'm sure will be interesting.

5 comments:

sarah said...

I remember how beautiful you looked on your wedding day! You were so happy and giddy.

Alicia said...

ooh, I remember painting pottery with our moms, that was such a blast!

Anonymous said...

I remember how often Josh called you when we are on vacation in Hawaii. We teased him because it seemed he called you every 1/2 hour! That is when we knew he was in love - and we were glad to have you part of the family

LeFebvre Momma said...

I remember that Joshua talked to me before i met you and begged me to really be nice to you and include you, we were both going to the WIC meeting (we made greeting cards), as you would not know anyone. So, I went prepared to be nice, but we hit it off so well and I realized I could have been nice even if Joshua hadn't made me!!

Claire said...

Waitingi Day!!! I have no idea if I spelled that right.