BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nap time over how sad...

I'm hoping that this is only a stage but we are having difficulities getting Jonah to nap. He used to do a great job playing in his crib if he didn't want to nap but lately he has been a rascal. The last few days I have gone in there to check on him during quiet time and he is completely naked going to the bathroom on the walls. Needless to say I"m no longer pushing nap. We are now having quiet time in the study while I work out. He is strapped in his booster with a book and a bottle. This seemed to work for at least today. Please don't suggest putting him in overalls or PJS because he has taken those off too!!! I love two year olds...they are smart and quite funny!!!

Grandma Lee just gave me a great idea!!!!! She told me to cut the feet off and put the PJs on backwards..that way he can't get them off!! Yeh for great ideas!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Sorry. Levin is very hit and miss with naps, but he always goes to his room for quiet time (about 2 hours depending on how long he lasts). If he cannot get out of his room this works well...give him some books and a few toys and let him be. Levin never gets undressed, so I'm not sure what to say in regards to that other than sorry.

LeFebvre Momma said...

That was great advice! I can't wait to see if the backward pjs help out!

sarah said...

Wow pee on the walls-what stinker!! That is so funny. I am with leanne give him toys and make him atleast stay in his room. He may not think he needs a nap, but you need a break!!!
Also probably time to potty train-talked to a mom of 4 boys today at MOPS and she had some great tips on getting started-I'll tell ya later.