BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 11, 2008

More pics of house






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice - how did the open house go?

LeFebvre Momma said...

I am so excited for you guys! I hope that the leads you got at the open house pan out into a sale. I am going to miss you but it sounds like you guys are just going to love living there - it will be hom ein no time. And, how great that you are so close to everything that is important!

Erika said...

I think you should ask and see if they'll let you keep the Budweiser stuff ;) You know you want to train those boys up right!! Haha.

Alicia said...

What a beautiful home! So is that the exact home you will live in, or was it a model home? I really like the pict. of Josh in the "man room." Nathaniel says that every marriage needs one, but I'm not so sure about that!! How exciting for you all!