BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mommy said the "B" word

Well, I made a mistake and said bathroom in front of Jonah. He started yelling bath and running around the house very excited. I said he could have one when Daddy got home because I was playing with Noah. He preceded to take his pants off. I again said later you can have a bath. The next thing I knew he took his diaper off and was running around yelling bath. It was so funny I couldn't help but to laugh. Needless to say he got his bath!

I also wanted to add that today has been the funnest day ever with the boys. Jonah has been dancing and jumping while Noah laughed at him. Jonah also hugged and held Noah for 20 minutes. It was adorable..sad to say I didn't get a picture.

1 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

I'd say the boy wanted his bath - I am glad that pajama day went well!