I really liked Ohio!! I know I'm going to miss family but I liked the area. Columbus is a clean city and I felt safe walking at night (with Josh of course). The city reminded me of Olympia. Hilliard the suburb we are going to live in is really very nice. It is small but has everything we need. Our new house is great!! It has a nice set up with an awesome basement. With the offer agreement we got them to give us a couch, stolls, the big toy, and the island in the kitchen. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The garage will fit two cars and the laundry room is amazing. There are two great parks within walking distance. Visiting the area has really taken a lot of the fear away for me. The best part is Josh will only have to drive 7 minutes to work and will not have to go on the freeway. Below are some pics of the house. Click on them to enlarge. And Noah was a good flyer!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Sounds like your trip went well, and I am so glad you were able to find a house to fit your needs.
Post a Comment