I really think Jonah is getting closer. Today he stripped down (again) but this time instead of yelling bath he yelled pee pee. He yelled and ran to the bathroom door. He opened it and stood in front of the toilet. I sat him on it and waited. He didn't go..I think he is scared of the big potty. We are for going to buy him a little potty as soon as we get to Columbus!! Hopefully I'll only have one in diapers soon!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh that is too cute!! Good Luck. I am not looking forward to the training part.
Congratulations it sounds like he is wanting to learn, which I have heard isn't always the case. Good luck!
I think we are a long ways from being where you're at, but its one of those things you can't push. That's great that he seems so ready. Hope it all goes well for you. Feel free to share any tips along the way for those of us who will be there at some point.
Post a Comment