My sister in law posts things that she is thankful for on her blog every Thursday. I look forward to these every week. I think it is a wonderful idea to list what you are thankful for because at times it is so easy to be dragged down by the negative. I am not going to steal this idea (though I already stole her idea to blog!) even though I feel the best ideas are often stolen. But I am going to say one thing that I'm thankful for and that is sleeping babies! I have been blessed with great sleepers (God knows that I function poorly on little sleep). Noah slept 9 hours straight last night. I did not have to get up once to feed him. I slept 8 hours without a break. I am extremely thankful for this!!!! He went back to sleep and is still sleeping!!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Brenda!
So fun to find your blog too!! I can't believe how big your boys are, they are just adorable. I hope to see you guys in a few weeks when we come up for Christmas!
Love,
Alicia
Post a Comment