BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jonah's fun new things

I see so much change in my boys on a daily basis. Noah is changing so quickly. He has started giggling uncontrollably. He actually laughed so hard and long that he got a really bad case of the hiccups. His laugh and smile are a wonderful gift!

As for Jonah he continues to pretend that his bear is his baby. He wiped him with a baby wipe while I was changing Noah the other day. He then preceded to wipe Noah's belly. He stood up and clapped for himself when he was done! His favorite new thing is jumping. He bends down and pops up as far as he can while yelling wow! It is quite adorable. He is continuing to pick up more words and signs. His newest are red, yellow, and blue (he signs yellow too!).

2 comments:

Dale said...

Big brother...wish I'd had one. But, I can't complain cuz two big sis' seem to love me a lot even now! Glad for the joy in the posting. Hugs!!

LeFebvre Momma said...

Your boys are great. I had so much fun with them yesterday - and look forward to tonight. Thanks for the belly band - it is AMAZING!! Love you all