Jonah has learned how to lock and unlock the sliding glass door (he can also open the door). This is a habit we have been trying to discourage. He can continued the practice. I went outside to feed the dog and turned around to get inside to find out Jonah had locked me out. He was inside laughing and knocking on the door. He also was crawling and dancing like he was on stage and I was the audience. After I started crying he let me in..what a troublemaker!!!!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a little stinker!! Maybe you should hide a key out front!
Oh my, what will he be like at 2!
It is stories like this that make me so excited that we are expecting! Oh boy, I can't wait! I think Sarah's idea is not bad. At least for a little while, either that or make Joah come out with you and help feed the dog! Love you guys
Rut Roh...time to hide a key!
I think he was only teasing you Mon. Like the pictures. Love you!!
Post a Comment