Noah played in his exercauser for the first time. He loved it!!! This is one giant step towards Independence. He will begin to entertain himself a little at a time. And it is so fun to see him get excited. His second first was rice cereal. He did quite well. He seemed to like the taste. He was messy but that is expected. Jonah had a first today too. Grandma and Grandpa Gronewold babysat him. They seemed to have a lot of fun and boy was Jonah tuckered out!!!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my gosh do you have the suest kids in the whole world or what. Actually I can't decide, I think maybe I will say that the people int this family make pretty cute kids. I mean look at Sarah's and Rebby's. Lets hope I follow suite!
The picture of Joshua with the boys is soo sweet!
Love you
Post a Comment