BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santa Pictures


My mom, my sister, and I went to the mall to get pictures with Santa. I was very excited that Noah did quite well! His picture turned out cute! Jonah wanted nothing to do with Santa. He screamed, cried, and ran away...needless to say the picture is with Noah only. Jonah was still scared when he left that he refused to look in the direction towards the bearded man...it was funny!!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That is hilarious! Poor Jonah traumatized for life, that scary bearded man. You know, my mom has a really funny Santa story about Aaron. You should ask her about it sometime.

LeFebvre Momma said...

I pray that I am as blessed as you with a baby that sleeps!! I do better than Max on less sleep, and for those of you who know how well I do, I am sure that scares you! I lvoe the xmas picture of Noah. He looks like a little christmas jail bird. Merry Christmas!