Jonah has been getting on his bike and saying hello!! Then getting off going back and saying bye bye!!! Kiss goodbye!! Coming and giving me a kiss going back to the bike and leaving. He then comes back and kisses Noah and Angel (no longer just dog). After about ten times of this he came up to me and said "I'm getting ready to go". I asked "Where?". He responded with "Getting ready to go to coffee...where are the keys?" We must have made an impression with coffee in Washington.
Today was the first day of school. It was a meet and great so we were there for 2 hours. Both Jonah and Noah did well. Jonah's teacher called him the little helper when I picked him up. He was picking up all the toys at the time!! Yeh...buddy I'm proud of you!!! I have a class full of 3.5 year olds. 14 to be exact. We had a great time!! Next Friday we actual start teaching!!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Two year-olds are funny
Posted by Hinman at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How cute. Nice that he is helpful. Coffee going is in his blood
I can't wait to see the boys next week. I'll have to introduce Jonah to green tea! I guess I'll bring the video camera too so I can get the leaving process on film to share.
Post a Comment