BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

disgusting??? Cute???

Disgusting things in my household: Jonah says he eats poop
Noah has green snot out his nose but continues to shoove his nose in your mouth when he kisses you. Noah wiggled poop out in his crib. He also ate dog food. The worst is I drank my coffee befor I realized Jonah had thrown dog food in it. Wet soggy dog food...yummmmm!!! Cute things: Jonah says more kissese all the time. Jonah says I love you this much! Noah is walking..too cute. Jonah loves to wear Josh's socks. He is starting to call Josh Big boy!

2 comments:

Knightly Family said...

I walked into Will's room this morning to find him standing there holding out his finger and saying, "Look mommy, I have poop on my finger." Niiiiiice. That's how I want to start my day!

Smile said...

Joys of parenthood =)