BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Great purchase


After years of wanting a new kitchen table it finally has happened. Being the thrifty people we are I went on a task of searching for a table on craigslist. I found one this weekend that I love!! It fits 8 people and is in great condition. The best part is we got the table and four chairs for only $100!!!! No more bruised legs!!

7 comments:

Dana said...

That is great! It looks nice.

Leanne said...

Great job, it looks nice.

LeFebvre Momma said...

Good job - I am so proud of you..

sarah said...

It is beautiful-ofcourse since it is just like ours!! We have that one and the same table in chairs in cream and oak!

Dale said...

Yeah!! It looks great, and will save the ole knees! Thrifty is good, too.

Erika said...

Gotta love Craig's list...we sold a couch once on there for 4x what I bought it for, and still it was a good price.

Claire said...

Looks great! And you can't beat the price. We got a new kitchen table in May, and I was so excited. The one we had was a glass top from Ikea and could not be kept clean with a two year old eating at it!

Your kitchen looks really nice, by the way!!