Last Sunday the fire alarm went off in the middle of the sermon. We all had to file out (all 500 members). A fire van came to make sure everything was fine. Well, a toddler in the nursery had pulled the red lever and caused all the chaos. The church shouldn't have fire alarms in the reach of a child. My proudest moment (sarcasm) was during bible study when I was told....you guessed it Jonah my munchkin pulled the alarm!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad I'm not the only one with those type of proud parenting moments!
Uncle John will be proud, too! It seems he did the same thing at school, but he waited until High School to learn the trick. This next generation is so advanced!
HA HA! I've never had those types of proud moments. Just kidding ;)
Total Mommy Moment!
Post a Comment