Tagged!!
I've been tagged, so we'll see what I can come up with.1. Ten years ago...I was living with friends in Bellingham working at Red Robin and going to school..2. Things on my to do list today:a.vacuum, hang up clothes, go to the Y, run errands, put together some toys, unpack, do laundry, cook, and call Giovanna in Brazil .3. Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:Buy a house in Tacoma and move back. Josh would work in economic development and we would have more babies. 4. Bad Habits: disorganization is my biggest one!.5. Places I've lived:Bellingham, Columbus, and Tacoma.6. Jobs I have now or have had:Waitress at the Bird, worked in advertising at the corporate office for Labor Ready, worked at a video store and a pizza place, Enterprise, and a fourth grade teacher 7. Things people don't know about me:I can bend the tips of my finger, I have had two ankle surgeries due to a trampoline accident, and I love fig newtons.8. Things that make my life super fabulous right now:This new adventure I'm on with my family, Having three wonderful boys, my family visiting,and my new membership to the Y. I'm tagging Tanya and Tina..Love you guys!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Tag!!
Posted by Hinman at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those pics of the kids in your back yard are so cute. Its funny because for so long no one was blogging, and so the past few days while I have been busy I have not been able to get on to peoples blogs, now everyone has millions of things to say!! I like your survey, I will do it soon. Love you - kiss the boys for me.
Post a Comment