My sister, Josh, and I went to a movie tavern tonight. It was actually a movie restaurant. It was very neat. You sit down a server takes your order and brings you your food before the movie starts. If you want something you push a button that pages him otherwise he leaves you alone. It is a great idea and alot of fun. I hear they are building one in Gig Harbor.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
there is one is oregon and there use to be one in seattle, but I think in closed down. the one in oregon is fun-they play old movie classics.
sounds neat
I wish we had a Cracker Barrel out this way. It's a favorite of mine.
Looks like Jonah had a great birthday. Wow a "real" car. I think Levin would go nuts over that.
That sounds like so much fun!! We will have to go when I visit!!
Actually, they have a movie theater now in the harbor that one of them is reserved for 21+ so you can order tasty beverages.
Post a Comment