BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ohio Happenings

So far things are going well. The area is quite neat. There is a lot of shopping and restaurants. There is so many that it is quite overwhelming. Almost everything I need will be within a 10 minute drive. We are attending two different churches. They are quite different but what one is missing the other one has. It is kind of neat to have two different styles of worship. They are both contemporary which is quite different for us. The morning church has a lot of women's programs and an awesome nursery. The evening is a church plant but is more of the style of worship we enjoy.

The people here are all very nice. I have already been invited to someones house for lunch. She is also a transplant and is very nice. This area has a lot of transplants.

There are so many parks and family things to do in this area. There is a great zoo and science museum. They have lots of festivals and great open markets. We have also joined the Y. It is much cheaper here. I feel as if I moved to Pleasantville.

I'm grateful that the area is awesome. I will miss our families a lot (I already do) but at least I'm in an area that is nice and easy to navigate around!!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Yeah! I am glad to hear that you are all fitting in well. The Lord is good. We do miss you and the boys, but are so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun!
What makes a nursery awesome?
Glad you are making friends

We need some pics of the new house with your furniture and faces

Hinman said...

answer to an awesome nursery: paging system, very clean toys, nice big area to play, and very fun toys.

Anonymous said...

I can never understand why so many churches like ours have such dinky and dark nurseries!

sarah said...

Don't get too comfy there! I am jealous about the Y. We miss you all!

LeFebvre Momma said...

That nursery does sound pretty cool!! But I am with Sarah, don't get too comfortable - we want you back. xoxo