BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Questions

I have a question for my sensitive skinned little one!! I have done some research and have some ideas but would like to know opinions on things from people I trust. As you know Noah is very sensitive. He has broken out from the suntan lotion I have tried.. Does anyone know of a good suntan lotion for rashy babies???

Also another question on double strollers..I hate my Graco it is too big and sticks together. I find it very frustrating. I'm looking into a new stroller and we don't want to pay too much..Does anyone have suggestions on a good brand? I think I'm leaning towards a sit and stand (either the joovy caboose or the baby trend) Has anyone used either of these??? I'm taking my e-mail address off because we got a weird comment on our blog. I also have made it that only a few people can make comments so if you have trouble tell me and I'll see what happened.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebekah has a sit and stand and she loves it. Sarah has also used it with Joey and Maya. You might ask them.
Meanwhile use the wagon

jbhinman said...

I have been using the wagon for around the neighborhood. It is great. I just want something to take in the car, the mall, and the airport.

sarah said...

The sit & stand is great, but it is also heavy. I know Graco make an ultra light double stroller. I have the ultra light single and LOVE it! However I think they are quite pricey.
I know Old Navy has sun protective shirts-this may help a little. Poor boy!!

rebekah said...

eric was allergic to suntan lotion too, try the clinique brand, tehy willjust let you put it on him at macysand you can go back and buy it if he doesn't break out. Also I loved my sit and stand but Sarah is right it is heavy. Try what you can find on craigslist....

Hinman said...

Thanks for the suggestions. We are using coppertone and it seems to work. We also decided not to buy a stroller until we sell the other house.