BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Potty update

Jonah is now saying potty or pee pee and expecting you to sit him on his own potty. He sits there for awhile and says all done. He helps pull his pants up and says bye bye pee peee as we walk out. I'm not expecting to train him before we leave but this is a good start (even though he hasn't actually gone yet!). He is very interested and really loves his big boy toilet.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

That is great that Jonah is "getting it!" I am sure it is a relief. I regulalry babysit a three year old who is in the process of being potty trained and the other day she was flushing her little droppings and said, "bye, bye, have a nice day." It was so cute that I just couldn't really tell her that 1. poopies can't have good days and 2. they really won't since they are going into the sewer. She can figure that out for herself later on in life.