Click on the photo to enlarge...Do they look alike at 6 months??
I like the new look! I don't think the boys look terribly alike. Maybe I am not seeing it, I mean I think they look like siblings, but they both got different traits! And they are both handsome little devils. Love ya
there is something simular, but very different about your babes! It makes me wonder what our little guy will look like.
They each are unique in looks but oh so cute
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the new look! I don't think the boys look terribly alike. Maybe I am not seeing it, I mean I think they look like siblings, but they both got different traits! And they are both handsome little devils. Love ya
there is something simular, but very different about your babes! It makes me wonder what our little guy will look like.
They each are unique in looks but oh so cute
Post a Comment