How are you guys settling in? Are you liking it there in Ohio? I think about you often in a new place...I know how ya feel. But it's exciting at the same time. I can't believe your boys are getting so big, I feel I've been gone for most of their lives!
4 comments:
Pretty soon he will have more than Joey!!
He is such a cutie. Soon we can see them when he smiles
How are you guys settling in? Are you liking it there in Ohio? I think about you often in a new place...I know how ya feel. But it's exciting at the same time. I can't believe your boys are getting so big, I feel I've been gone for most of their lives!
I can't believe you're gone, let me know your new number so I can call. Love you - kiss the boys for me.
Post a Comment