We are going to read these to the boys tonight!!
#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO
Jandbhinman@gmail.com
Port Orchard, Washington
United States
Thursday, December 02, 2010
What a nice surprise Jonah!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Port Orchard! HO!! Ho!! ho!! Did you know there are lots of elves in Port Orchard? I hear they like visiting Port Orchard because there's a special boy by the name of Jonah that lives there! (*wink*).
Well tickle my whiskers, Jonah! Are you really and truly 4 years old already?!? I'll bet you're really excited about Christmas! Everyone at the North Pole sure is! Are you looking forward to Santa Claus visiting your home? Rudolph said he's really excited about visiting your home! I also hear you've been a good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. batman; 2. spiderman and; 3. car. Aha! My Santa spidey senses were tingling just before I started reading your letter! I just *knew* you were going to ask for some Spiderman stuff for Christmas! We are always a few presents short of Spiderman things every year because the elves have so much fun playing with the web blasters (have you ever seen an elf stuck to a ceiling before!?!) I'll ask them nicely and maybe they can put aside your Spiderman present special.
Oh yes, and please say "Hi!" to your brother for me! I always look forward to the elves' "Naughty & Nice" reports about your brother because they are always so very interesting to read! The elves even told me that they made something special for him already!
Before I forget Jonah, the elves really want you to visit my new blog! It is called Santa Claus' Christmas Blog. My blog is all about Christmas, life at the North Pole, and me, Santa Claus ! You can even write messages to me and see what others have written. I can hardly wait to see what you write!
HO!! Ho!! ho!! The elves are diving into the present wrapping machine again! Such silly elves! They're okay, but I guess I better go help unwrap them. Take care Jonah and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 23 more sleeps until Christmas!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas,
Thursday, December 2, 2010
more on Day 2
Posted by Hinman at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment