The kids did not like our craft so that only took a few minutes. I decided to read Christmas books which they didn't want to listen to. So finally I gave then hot cocoa with marshmallows and Noah declared "I happy!"
They also got cards in the mail from my mom but they thought they were from Santa!! It has been quite funny. Jonah was soooooooo excited to get mail from Santa and to top it off the cards play music.
I also finally finished my picture ornaments while the kids were in school.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Day 14
Posted by Hinman at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
kids...youd think they could at least pretend to enjoy something you have been planning and working hard on! Oh wait they aren't adults!
KayLynn has actually had a couple melt-downs this season meaning that we have had some 'off' days just to learn how to control ourselves!! Kids are unpredictable. Good job with the hot coco
Post a Comment