BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gift Bags

I'm blogging about a great idea that I got in MOPS today. One of the women on the steering team has been doing this for years. We also made them today. They are bags with snacks, bottled water, bus schedules, a list of places to get a free meal, and last but most important a bible verse. God has called us to love and help others and I thought this is a great way to touch the lives of people that most people wouldn't reach out to. All people are loved by God and what a great way to show God's love by giving out these bags. They average only 75 cents per bag, so they aren't very expensive. As my friend Meredith stated "what is a little amount of money to us..may mean a world of difference to someone else."

These are a great thing for a small group, youth group, MOPS group, or a WIC group to make!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea