BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cards

Christmas time is here. This is my favorite time of the year! We haven't done cards in a very long time so now is the time to change that!!! Shutterfly has an amazing deal so sending cards will be easier then ever!! I love Shutterfly and have been using them for a very long time. I have ordered shirts, ornaments, and calendars!!

I really love the calendars I ordered for many family members a couple of years ago. I put funny pictures throughout the year to make the calendar memorable. My mom really loved hers! They have lots of calendars to choose from with many backgrounds and fonts!

This year I hope to send photo cards from Shutterfly to friends and family! They have many super cute cards to choose from. I have been trying to get a good picture of the boys to make the card personal. I think I might have to do two pictures since I can't seem to get a good picture of both boys.

Last but not least, the canvas wall art is neat!! They are a creative way to decorate your walls with personal pictures!!

1 comments:

Dale said...

I've saved that calendar, and really like having it as an archive!!