BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holly Ridge







Holly Ridge, the facility where Noah is going to get therapy had their Christmas party today. I decided to go even though we haven't started yet. It was good because I met his teacher and para educator running his playgroup and I had a chance to talk to our Family resource coordinator.

It was a lot of fun too!! We walked in and followed the footsteps to Santa. Where you get a professional picture, a book, and a candy cane. We then followed more footsteps to a tree were each boy received a present and a stuffed animal. Afterwards, we went and got some food, colored a little, and listened to music. Noah loved shaking a tamborine to the Christmas music!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you got to go

LeFebvre Momma said...

Man its like Christmas all the time with you guys - so much fun!