This weekend we went to the ocean with the Oye family. It was a lot of fun!!! We played, went to the interpretive center, made a gingerbread house, played cards, bundled and went to the ocean, and took a long walk (Cara and I got lost!). It was very nice to spend time with old and dear friends. I will post pictures later.
Update on Noah:
Today we went to the developmental Pediatrician. He was very encouraged by what he saw. We discussed the improvements I have seen in Noah recently. Noah was quite interactive and in a great mood. The doctor is going to recommended developmental playgroups and some speech therapy. Noah will then go to developmental preschool. The doctor took both diagnosis discussed earlier off the table and is stating that all Noah has is a speech delay (which he thinks will greatly improve over the next year). The two diagnosis aren't completely off the table..we will learn more as therapy increases. If Noah doesn't do well in the playgroups we will have to reassess him but the doctor was very encouraged that he would do quite well. He also stated that Holly Ridge (the Bremerton Mary Bridge is better suited for his needs).
Update on Jonah:
doing quite well on the potty..still some accidents. He did #2 twice today!!!! Yeah!!!
Monday, December 7, 2009
good times!
Posted by Hinman at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
great!!
That is so great that both your boys are making such great progress. I am so proud of both of them. And you, I am sure that it is hard work keeping up with both of them and dealing with both of those issues!! You are a good mom.
That is such great news about Noah (and Jonah)!
Post a Comment