BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

memorization work

Jonah is doing great on his Catechisms. Today we had the cutest conversation. He decided to ask me the questions and I answered. The conversation went like this:

Jonah: why do we glorify God?
m: Because he made us and takes care of us
J: He takes care of me and you and Noah and Josh
m: yes he does
J: he made me and trucks
M: yes
J: very big trucks? Are they too big for him to lift?
M: No nothing is too big for God
J: Big trucks??? They are only too big for us?
M; yes they are too big for us..but not for God
J: OK!!!!

I love how 3 year old minds work!!!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh, that is sure cute. Levin likes to expound upon all the things that God made. I guess when it says that "God Made All Things", the "all things" part is not fully clear in their minds. It is fun to watch their little minds turn as they learn and discover these new truths.

LeFebvre Momma said...

I love it. I look forward to just such conversations in the future with K. I also evjoyed the pictures of you guys with Josh!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

So cute and great to know he not only is learning them but thinking about them

Smile said...

Ahhh, catechism. Yeah, kids are so funny with their imaginations and their amazing brains.