REASON #1 TO NEVER LET YOUR CHILD ON A TREADMILL (IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!)
I think another title would be - what can happen in a split second with children. Aren't they crazy...I hope he is doing ok - the picture wasn't blurry, so he must have been sitting still.
Philip just got a shiner on the same side of his face this morning, which we can show off tomorrow. It was also a very big accident. Children are pretty quick to recover, thank goodness.
OUCH. OUCH. OUCH.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think another title would be - what can happen in a split second with children. Aren't they crazy...
I hope he is doing ok - the picture wasn't blurry, so he must have been sitting still.
Philip just got a shiner on the same side of his face this morning, which we can show off tomorrow. It was also a very big accident. Children are pretty quick to recover, thank goodness.
OUCH. OUCH. OUCH.
Post a Comment