I always had a bad opinion of Chuckee Cheese because my memories were of nasty pizza, dirty toys, and tons of kids around. I also vividly recall the nasty ball pit. Well things have changed the pit is gone, the place was very clean, it is not crowded in the morning on a weekday,and we ate at the Mexican restaurant across the way. Baby Jake and Tanya met us for a fun filled morning!! She brought a ton of tokens with her. The boys had so much fun!! I enjoyed some time with one of my best friends!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
My opinion has changed
Posted by Hinman at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We enjoyed playdating with you guys too. :) Hey, praise God because Ross didn't have to drive to Oregon again after all and they also avoided an OSHA citation. :)
Post a Comment