BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and 3rd Birthday!!




We had a great time with the family for Easter and Jonah's birthday party. We had brunch, an Easter egg hunt, presents, an we decorated cupcakes. The kiddos had a blast!!! What a great day to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior and the birth of Jonah. We are blessed!!

Jonah is a great blessing. I can't believe he is three today. He has changed so much and has become such a great little boy. I can't imagine our lives without him and am so thankful for the gift of this child.

And if you are wondering why Noah isn't in any pictures..he slept through the whole celebraion!

1 comments:

Smile said...

Brenda, how do you like that infinite bubbles machine? I'm looking for a reliable and easy to use bubble machine, and I would love to know what you think about yours.