BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not much going on.



Here are some updates:
Noah: is saying a few more words
He no longer walks but runs everywhere
He has another ear infection
He is sleeping 12.5 hours without any interruptions

Jonah: continues to love school
He gets a good report every week (apparently he is helpful)
He sings songs at home that they teach him at school
He talks about friends and his teachers
His vocabulary is growing leaps and bounds
Some days he does well on the potty (others not so well)
He finally stopped sleeping in a pack and play and he graduated to a queen bed

I am teaching 2 mornings a week and love it. On Thursdays I work with the 2 yer olds and on Friday the 4 year olds. One of the teachers I work with on Thursday has twin 2.5 year old boys (both in Jonah's class) and another boy only 13 months younger and I thought I had it hard!!!


That's all folks!!

0 comments: