Happy Thanksgiving from our table to yours!! We had a great meal and great company. Andrew drove up from Covenant to spend the holiday with us. He is here until Sunday. We are having a great time and the boys are having a blast!!!
I spiked their hair for the holiday. Josh was very proud of his turkey. The food turned out great!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by Hinman at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!! Looking forward to seeing you soon. I'm glad you could entertain Andrew, and visa versa. I'm sure the boys had a great time! Congrats Josh on the turkey!!
Glad our boys could be together on Thanksgiving - I remember when Sarah and then you got to go to Cynthias - it is great to be around family
PS I could smell that great turkey from here
Post a Comment