


Life has been crazy. I have been running a lot (and am becoming addicted to it!). Saturday was the Sound to Narrows and I ran the 5k with my sister n law Sarah. Josh and I went on a mini vacation together to Vegas. We had a great time!! We saw to amazing shows. The whole family just went to Great Wolf Lodge where we had a blast!! Lots and lots of squealing from both boys! Our van is on the fritz and we are praying that we don't have to get a new car. We have almost finished all the training and paperwork to get our Foster license. Jonah is registered for Kindergarten (though we are looking into other schools for him). Noah is doing so well that he tested out of services so we are on the search for a school/daycare for him. Last but not least I am planning to go back to work for 15 hours a week beginning in the fall (hopefully)! We are in store for a lot of changes here in the Hinman household. Oh and I have decided to register for a 10K time to up my training!!
Monday, June 13, 2011
lately
Posted by Hinman at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment