BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

Noah's first day





I have to admit I have been dreading today. I'm not quite ready to have Noah in school for 4 mornings..even though I know it will be very good for him!! When I dropped him off he simply said Goodbye I love you..then turned towards his toy. So I didn't get as choked up as I thought I would. Jonah and I did errands then went back to pick Noah up. He was happy to see us but not so happy to not be riding the bus. He was upset about the bus the whole ride home. So another hurdle must be met...I'm going to put him on the bus (so not ready). I am learning that what is best for your child may not be what is best for the mother!! So grateful he loved it and is getting the help he needs from a highly trained teacher!

2 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

I have faith in you my friend... I enjoyed Sunday!

Dale said...

What a big passage for Noah. Busses are scary!! I'm really glad you post lots of pictures.