BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

3rd Birthday



It is hard to believe that 3 years ago today I was frantically rushing to the hospital fearful I wasn't going to make it there. His little life has been full of transition..with a rapid delivery and spending his first day of life in the NICU, a strange case of psoriasis, 11 ear infections, a mommy suffering with post pardum, croup 15 times, 1 remodel, 4 moves, 2 jobs, speech delay, and 6 months of therapy!! Throughout all of this he has stayed so sweet, loving, happy, and full of energy. I couldn't imagine my life without this little love. God really blessed us with such a joy!! There will be no birthday pictures of today because true to pure Noah fashion he is sick and won't be enjoying any birthday foods!!! We love you with all our hearts and look forward to the next three years of growth and happiness.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah - we love you lots